Health & Safety Policy Statement
Health & Safety
Creating a safe place of work, a safe system of work, maintaining it and striving to improve working conditions is key to everything we do. We ensure health and safety is kept at the front of all activities and is driven by our committed team.Continually monitoring our working practices are at the centre of our health and safety culture.
Our work is risk assessed to ensure that our team and the public are always kept out of harms way. To ensure this we always make sure that there is sufficient supervision (where required), instruction, information and training to carry out the work safely; as set out in the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 Section 2.
The determination that goes into this creates an atmosphere of commitment, reassurance, and most of all a safety culture.
Below are some of our training qualifications:
- First Aid at Work
- FPOSI (First Person on the Scene Intermediate)
- PHTLS (Pre Hospital Treatment Life Support)
- Asbestos Awareness (UKATA Course)
- Abrasive Wheels
- Fire Marshal
- Manual Handling
- SSSTS (Site Supervisors’ Safety Training Scheme)
- SMSTS (Site Management Safety Training Scheme)
- IOSH Managing Safely in Construction
- IOSH Personal Fall Equipment Inspector
- IPAF (MEWP Operator)
- PASMA (Towers For Users)
- Advanced Climber
- Tower Rescuer
- Rope Rescue level 3
- Rooftop Safety and Access
- Rescue at Height – Constant Rate Rescue Equipment