MPE provides Power Logging and Power Quality surveys and reporting on all Industrial and Commercial premises. Multiple studies performed in recent years indicate that the greatest energy saving opportunities are operational in nature. Energy savings as great as 20% of the annual energy cost can be realised through low-cost improvements, with operating improvements accounting for a good percentage of the savings.
· Energy assessments – quantify energy consumption before and after improvements to justify energy saving devices.
· Harmonics measurements – uncover harmonic issues that can damage or disrupt critical equipment.
· Voltage event capture – monitor for dips and swells that cause spurious resets or nuisance circuit breaker tripping.
· Load studies – verify electrical system capacity before adding loads.
Power & Energy Loggers:
· Provides information to help understand your energy efficiency and usage.
· Helps you to review and reduce your energy costs.
· Helps you to make decisions on reducing you Co2 emissions for the environment.
· We can monitor and review the power loggers remotely and provide reports (subject to survey and network availability).
· We own and operate a number energy loggers.
· Single phase, split phase or three-phase installations.
· We can provide this equipment and fit it on a weekly rental basis or a project basis and provide reports.
How to reduce costs?
On the basis of the measurements performed, an investment plan must be developed which includes suitable solutions to be implemented and, once again, measured. The proposals for improvements to the installation will then be put into practice. The most frequent measures taken involve modifying the type of lighting, changing the command systems of electric motors, replacing some electric motors with more efficient models and switching systems off when they are not in use. These are just a few examples concerning electrical equipment, but for energy saving. It is important to remember that fighting waste is not the only way to achieve energy savings, but saving you money to.
Why have a load study carried out?
They are invaluable in terms of safety, operational efficiency and finance.
Using our equipment we will be a able to determine if an existing power distribution system can cope with envisioned new loads, verifying cable and system capacity, balancing load distribution over three phases, keeping track of power factor, and to quantify energy consumption before and after improvements to justify energy saving devices.
Contact MPE today for more information about our power data logging service.
Power data loggers provide information on voltage, power, current, energy, displays, etc. The power data system is designed to graph the results gotten and highlight the periods that had irregularities. The system provides accurate results.
MPE installs, runs and maintains power data loggers of the best quality. All the power loggers installed are durable and produce accurate results. The readings will provide required information on any equipment or installation. Once detected, the necessary adjustments are made to save energy and money.
Power data logging can be used to measure current and spare capacity at source. MPE power data logging service is the most affordable for its efficiency and effectiveness. With the power data logger, we can provide adequate information and solution to all electrical installations.